Southern Crescent Technical College provides a variety of Adult Education classes through its Service Delivery Area. Classes are designed to prepare individuals to pass the GED tests, refresh basic skills, study English as a Second Language, or prepare for the Georgia Work Ready assessment. The following summarizes the course offerings:
- Adult Basic Level - instruction for the development of reading readiness, basic mathematical skills, and an introduction to writing and basic grammar
- Adult Intermediate Level - instruction in the areas of reading comprehension, reading in the content areas, mathematics, and language arts
- Adult Specialized Level - instruction that will enable a student to develop the skills necessary to pass the GED examination. This level includes the areas of reading, science, social studies, grammar and writing skills, and mathematics.
- English Language Program - instruction in the English language to participants who have a primary language other than English. This program provides assistance with speaking and understanding the English language with primary emphasis on conversational English.
- Georgia Work Ready - instruction in the essential core employability skills of Reading for Information, Applied Mathematics, and Locating Information. These skill areas may be assessed by the Georgia Work Ready assessment and credentialed as a Georgia Work Ready certificate.