On Demand Library Materials
Does our library not have what you are looking for? Not able to wait for an Interlibrary Loan to come in?
Try On Demand Library Materials!
How to Request:
- Fill out the request form found either here or at the library desk.
- Turn it in to the library via email or in person.
- The library will let you know if the request was approved and when you can expect your item to arrive.
- Most items will be avalaible in 4 days.
Things to Remember:
- Requests are subject to approval. Requests may be placed on hold to order at a later date pending funding.
- Reasons why a request will be approved:
- Supports a program need (like if we don't have any books on the subject or they are out of date).
- Is a popular item that other people will want to check-out (like a bestseller or blockbuster movie).
- Is a personal improvement item (like a book on doing your taxes or a dvd on interview skills).
- Reasons why a request will be placed on hold:
- The library budget does not have the funds to purchase the item at that time.
- Requests on hold will be fulfilled as funds become available.
- Reasons why a request will be declined:
- The library already owns it.
- It is a textbook.
- The requestor does not exampain why he/she wants the library to buy it.
- It has no personal improvement value and does not support a program (like pornography).
Contact Our Libraries