Transcript Request Form (PDF)
This form may be used to request your High School, GED, or prior college transcripts.

Transcript Release Form (PDF)

This form may be used to send your offical transcripts to another institution.

Transient Request Form (PDF)
Complete this form to establish transient status at another school.

Graduation Application (PDF)
Complete this form to receive your degree, diploma, and/or certificates.

Consent to Disclose Student Record (PDF)
Complete this form to allow someone else to review your records.

Request to Review Student Record (PDF)
Complete this form to review your student records.

Please refer to the Technical College System of Georgia webpage: for policy information.

Stay Connected

Follow us on Facebook Tweet on Twitter

Contact us

Griffin Campus - (770) 228-7348
Flint River Campus - (706) 646-6148
Butts County Center - (770) 504-7590
Henry County Center - (770) 914-4411
Henry County Academy - (770) 288-8983
Jasper County Center - (706) 468-9930
Taylor County Center - (478) 862-2323

© 2015, Southern Crescent Technical College | 501 Varsity Road | Griffin, GA 30223 | Webmaster