We are happy to announce plans for Southern Crescent Technical College’s 2022 Commencement Exercises!
- Students are asked to arrive at least one hour before the ceremony for check in and seating.
- Graduates will be directed to park their cars in designated areas at the church.
- Masks are optional for all students and attendees. Students may remove their masks while walking across the stage to receive their diploma cover for photographs.
- Graduates should arrive wearing their cap and gown to ensure the check-in process moves quickly for lining up.
- Graduates are encouraged to wear comfortable shoes as graduates may be standing for a period of time.
Guests may be seated 30 minutes prior to ceremony.
The ceremony will be live streamed on Facebook and YouTube for all guests and those at home.
Blackshear Photography will be available for photographs but the space will be limited and social distancing guidelines followed.
The areas will be sanitized between ceremonies.
Note: Due to COVID-19 and safety protocols at our venue, we may need to alter the ceremony plans as we get closer to our ceremony date. We will keep all students updated as any changes occur. If we are unable to hold our ceremony, students will be notified.
Please contact the Registrar’s office with any questions or concerns.
Phone: 770-228-7362 (Griffin Campus)
or 706-646-6382 (Thomaston Campus)
- Computer Programming
- Dental Assisting
- General Studies
- Interdisciplinary Studies
- Health Care Management
- Nurse Aid
- Pharmacy Technology
- Phlebotomy Technician
- Radiologic Technology
- Respiratory Care
- Plus, all other Medical programs
- Adult Education
- Air Conditioning
- Business Management
- Business Technology
- Criminal Justice
- Culinary Arts
- Diesel Technology
- Dual Enrollment
- Film Technology
- Industrial Systems
- Plus, all other Business, Public Safety, and Technical Studies programs