The NET – The Center for Networking, Engaging, and Training provides a supportive environment to serve professional and academic development needs of faculty at Southern Crescent Technical College.
Here's a little bit about what we do:
- We offer training and resources in learning styles, active learning strategies, and metacognition principles.
- We provide a comfortable space for business meetings, faculty development, self care, and social networking.
- We coordinate and implement the Quality Enhancement Plan for the college
- We coordinate Curriculum Management activities (program development, modification, or termination).
- We coordinate Program Advisory Committee meetings.
- We coordinate the Rick Perkins Award for Excellence in Technical Instruction.
Drop in...we'll catch you!
Medical Technology Building 900, Room 102, Griffin Campus
Contact us for an appointment.
- Leila Wells Rogers - Director (email@example.com)
- NET Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- NET Phone: 770-412-5702
- NET Fax: 770-412-5701
Please note that our services have changed. As of fall semester 2017, the NET will be providing faculty support services. All student mentoring will now be managed through the Tutoring and Mentoring Center.
Event Type :
Lifehack the Library
Lunch & Learn
Student Academic Calendar