We specialize in helping faculty!
Whether you need a quiet place to reflect and prepare for classes, a sympathetic ear, a nudge to finish those end-of-semester duties, a place to network with like-minded individuals, or inspiration for teaching, we've got you covered. The NET's strength is found in its people--individuals who care about one another and about helping others succeed.
We're always up to something at the NET! Whether it's mentoring, workshops, webinars, classrooms visits, meetings, or social events, you will find an activity that's just right for you here!
Faculty: How can we help you?
- Consult with you about your students' unique learning strategies or about integrating active learning and metacognition principles into your classrooms.
- Partner you with others who can dialogue about teaching and learning or even employee responsibilities.
- Provide information about upcoming professional development opportunities.
- Offer you a comfortable space to meet others and work together.
- Provide resources (books, electronic media, etc.) as you are looking for ideas for your classroom. Check out titles in the NET library that you might find useful.