National Technical Honor Society is a national, nonprofit organization established to honor excellence in work-force education programs and majors. An invitation letter of membership will be provided to graduates by the NTHS advisors.
The requirements for membership in the NTHS Chapter at Southern Crescent Technical College are as follows:
- must be a diploma or degree student.
- must have a cumulative academic average of 3.75 or above.
- must have a work ethic grade of 2.0 or above.
Graduates will receive a recognition letter and will be recognized during the graduation ceremony by the College's approved designated honorary regalia. This process will include a membership fee paid by the graduate.
If you have received an invitation letter of membership you can apply online using the NTHS Application.
- Your invitation letter of membership will provide you with an access code in order to complete the application.
- Once you have completed the application, print and fill out the NTHS Charge Form and take it to the business office to pay your one-time membership fee.
Visit the NTHS site to find out more about National Technical Honor Society
For more information on this organization or any other Southern Crescent Technical College student organization, please contact the Student Activities Coordinator at (770) 229-3049.