ARE YOU UNSURE WHICH MAJOR IS BEST FOR YOU? DOES YOUR CAREER PATH HAVE YOU PUZZLED?
FOCUS2 is a self-paced, online career and education planning tool for use by college students. It will enable you to self-assess your career, relevant personal qualities and explore career fields and major areas of study that are most compatible with your assessment results. Students who use FOCUS2 make better decisions about their goals and plans and learn how to self-manage their careers. Use FOCUS2 to help you choose or change your major and also to verify your preferences or early choice of a career field.
- +SUGGESTIONS FOR FIRST-TIME USERS
- Begin with My Career Planning Readiness to understanding of the career planning process.
- Learn about yourself using the Self-Assessments. Discover majors and occupations that match your personal traits.
- Explore Major Areas of Study that match your interests and support your career goals.
- +SUGGESTIONS FOR RETURNING USERS
- Use for ongoing career exploration.
- Begin to solidify your career plans.
- If applicable, begin thinking about advanced education and training.
- Explore future options for transitioning into specialized occupations.
Southern Crescent Technical College also provides one-on-one career and program counseling to current and future students, as well as alumni.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (770) 229-3048 to schedule an appointment with a career advisor.
CAREER AND ACADEMIC PLANNING
Dundee Technology Center - Room 107
501 Varsity Road
Griffin, GA 30223
Flint River Campus
Building A - Room 250A
1533 Hwy 19 South
Thomaston, GA 30286
Monday - Thursday: 8:00am - 6:30pm
Friday: 8:00am - 12:00pm