Financial Aid Forms
Please do not complete any of the forms or worksheets on this webpage unless you have been instructed to do so by the Financial Aid Office since not all students are required to submit verification forms. In order to ensure that we are in compliance with federal and state regulations, only documents that have been requested by the Office of Financial Aid will be accepted.
Please keep a copy of any documents that you submit to the Financial Aid Office as copies cannot be provided for you at a later date.
- All documents submitted to the Financial Aid Office must be signed.
- Unsigned documents will be returned to you and will delay the processing of your financial aid.
You can print the forms listed below as PDF documents only.
- To print a PDF document, you must have Adobe Acrobat Reader loaded on your computer. Acrobat Reader can be downloaded free by clicking here.
Copies of Tax Transcripts
You have two easy and convenient options for getting copies of your IRS Federal Tax Return Transcript, by internet or by mail. Request transcript by visiting www.irs.gov, click on “Get Transcript of Your Tax Records”. You can then choose which method you want to use. If you choose to request transcript online, you will immediately receive a copy of your Tax Return records in a pdf file. If you decide to go with mail, please allow 5-10 calendar days for transcript(s) to arrive. The IRS does not charge a fee. Students can also use the IRS Data Retrieval tool, to link their FAFSA with the Tax information.
- SCTC Bookstore opt-out request form
- Clarification of Income Parent 17-18
- Clarification of Income Student 17-18
- Conflicting Information - 399 Form 17-18
- Dependent Verification 17-18
- Disability Form 1718
- Independent Verification 17-18
- Georgia Residency Verification 17-18
- High School Completion 17-18 High School
- Completion & SEP 17-18 High School
- Completion & SEP 17-18 NOTARY
- Household Resources - Dependent 17-18
- Household Resources - Independent 17-18
- Income Reduction Form 17-18
- Loan Request Form
- 2017-2018 SAP Max Time Frame Review Appeal Form1 (003)
- Parent Marital and Tax Filing Status Parent Form 17-18
- Prior Degree Verification Form 17-18
- Professional Judgement Independent Status 17-18
- Request to Cancel Stafford Loan
- 2017-2018 SAP Appeal Form1
- Selective Service Waiver Request
- Signature page 17-18
- Student Marital and Tax Filing Status Form 17-18
- Unusual Enrollment History 17-18