Please do not complete any of the forms or worksheets on this webpage unless you have been instructed to do so by the Financial Aid Office since not all students are required to submit verification forms. In order to ensure that we are in compliance with federal and state regulations, only documents that have been requested by the Office of Financial Aid will be accepted.
Please keep a copy of any documents that you submit to the Financial Aid Office as copies cannot be provided for you at a later date.
- All documents submitted to the Financial Aid Office must be signed.
- Unsigned documents will be returned to you and will delay the processing of your financial aid.
You can print the forms listed below as PDF documents only.
- To print a PDF document, you must have Adobe Acrobat Reader loaded on your computer. Acrobat Reader can be downloaded free by clicking here.
Copies of Tax Transcripts
You have two easy and convenient options for getting copies of your IRS Federal Tax Return Transcript, by internet or by mail. Request transcript by visiting www.irs.gov, click on “Get Transcript of Your Tax Records”. You can then choose which method you want to use. If you choose to request transcript online, you will immediately receive a copy of your Tax Return records in a pdf file. If you decide to go with mail, please allow 5-10 calendar days for transcript(s) to arrive. The IRS does not charge a fee. Students can also use the IRS Data Retrieval tool, to link their FAFSA with the Tax information.
- Clarification of Income Parent 19-20
- Clarification of Income Student 19-20
- V1 - Dependent Verification 19-20
- V1- Independent Verification 19-20
- Georgia Residency Verification 19-20
- V4 -High School Completion & SEP 19-20
- V4 -High School Completion & SEP 19-20 NOTARY
- High School Self certification
- 2019-2020 aid yearIncome Reduction Form 19-20
- Loan Request Form.2019-2020
- Loan-Adjustment-Form 1920
- 2019-2020 SAP Max Time Frame Review Appeal Form
- OPT-OUT FED FUNDS IN BOOKSTORE
- Parent Marital and Tax Filing Status Parent Form 19-20
- Prior Degree Verification Form 19-20
- Professional Judgement Independent Status 19-20
- Selective Service Waiver Request
- Signature page 19-20
- Student Marital and Tax Filing Status Form 19-20
- Unusual Enrollment History 19-20
- Unusual Circumstance 19-20
- Withdrawal- Written Confirmation