Southern Crescent Technical College’s graduation ceremony is scheduled at the end of Fall Term and Spring Term. Students should meet with their academic advisor before completing the graduation application.
Prior to graduation, each degree, diploma, or certificate student must:
- Achieve regular program admission status for program.
- Complete all program curriculum requirements.
- Earn a graduation grade point average of 2.0 or higher in their program of study.
- Be in good academic standing with Southern Crescent Technical College.
- Submit a Graduation Application(for a degree, diploma, or certificate) with the advisor’s signature at least one term prior to completion to the Registrar’s Office.
- Settle all financial obligations with Southern Crescent Technical College, including the appropriate graduation fee.
- The application processing fee is $40.00 is non refundable and payable to the Business Office at the time a student submits an Application to Graduate. This fee will cover the cost of graduation activities, including one diploma cover, and processing of the degree and/or diploma. Students participating in the ceremony will be required to pay a separate fee of $35.00 during the cap and gown pick up date(s).
- Technical Certificate of Credit students are only required to pay an application processing fee of $10.00. They do not participate in the ceremony.
- For commencement details, monitor your SCTC student email account.
- For commencement questions, contact the Registrar at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Southern Crescent Technical College
501 Varsity Road
Griffin, GA 30223
Ph: (770) 228-7362
Fax: (770) 229-3227
1533 Hwy 19 South
Thomaston, GA 30286
Ph: (706) 646-6382
Fax: (706) 646-6063