Southern Crescent Technical College’s graduation ceremony is scheduled at the end of Fall Term and Spring Term. Students should meet with their academic advisor before completing the graduation application.
Prior to graduation, each degree, diploma, or certificate student must:
- Achieve regular program admission status for program.
- Complete all program curriculum requirements.
- Earn a graduation grade point average of 2.0 or higher in their program of study.
- Be in good academic standing with Southern Crescent Technical College.
- Submit a Graduation Application(for a degree, diploma, or certificate) with the advisor’s signature at least one term prior to completion to the Registrar’s Office.
- Settle all financial obligations with Southern Crescent Technical College, including the appropriate graduation fee.
- The graduation fee of $35.00 is non refundable and payable to the Business Office at the time a student submits an Application to Graduate. This fee will cover the cost of graduation activities, including the cap and gown and one diploma cover, and processing of the degree and/or diploma. A $10.00 mailing fee is required to have the degree and/or diploma mailed to the home address or the degree/diploma may be picked up at no charge from the Office of Student Affairs four to six weeks after the last day of the term of completion.
- Technical Certificate of Credit students are not assessed a fee. A $10.00 mailing fee is required to have the certificate mailed to the home address or it may be picked up at no charge from the Office of Student Affairs four to six weeks after the last day of the term of completion.
- For commencement details, monitor your SCTC student email account.
- For commencement questions, contact the Registrar at email@example.com.
Southern Crescent Technical College
501 Varsity Road
Griffin, GA 30223
Ph: (770) 228-7362
Fax: (770) 229-3227
1533 Hwy 19 South
Thomaston, GA 30286
Ph: (706) 646-6382
Fax: (706) 646-6063