Congratulations! You are scheduled to complete the requirements for a Diploma or Degree in your chosen field. In order to verify your status as a Graduate, you must:
- Complete the Graduation Application
- Submit your completed Application to your Advisor for completion
- Diploma and Degree students submitting a graduation application must pay the $40 processing fee to the Cashier before the posted deadline. Students planning to participate in the commencement program, must pay a separate fee of $35.00 to the Balfour Representative for the cap/gown packet.
- Technical Certificate of Credit students are now allowed to participate in the ceremony.
- Submit completed Application to the Student Affairs office for review along with your Alumni Association
- Attend a mandatory Graduation Workshop/Senior Seminar on the Griffin or Flint River campus. Dates and times will be posted on the SCTC web page and Blackbaord.
After turning in the required forms, your next step may be to begin a job search. Career Services can help guide your job search and assist with preparing your résumé. Career Services also posts employment opportunities so it’s important that you prepare a professional résumé. In the Griffin Library Career Center, books and publications are available covering subjects like Internet job search, electronic transmission of résumés, networking, interview strategies and the list goes on. If this sounds like the kind of help you need, please contact: