Requesting Transient Status At Another College
To be approved as a transient student, you must be in good academic standing. The course(s) you wish to take must be required for completion of your current SCTC major. You must have fulfilled any prerequisites. Requests for transient status must be submitted at least 2 weeks prior to the beginning of the transient term. Note: New students will not be approved as transient to another college the first term of enrollment.
To apply to take transient courses:
- Online at another Georgia Technical College:
- Visit http://www.gvtc.org/ and follow the instructions.
- On Campus at another Technical College or colleges outside the TCSG system:
- Download the Transient Request Form
- Complete all sections of the request and receive approval from the program advisor
- Submit the completed form to the Registrar’s Office by:
- Email: email@example.com
- Fax: 770-229-3227 or 706-646-6063
- Mail:SCTC Registrar’s Office, 501 Varsity Rd. Griffin, GA 30223 or 1533 Hwy 19 South, Thomaston, GA 30286
- In Person: Deliver to the front desk of any SCTC location