Date Posted: August 24, 2020
- Early childhood education majors preferred, but not required
- Self-starter, excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Highly organized, strong verbal communications skills
- Under general supervision, provides assistance with reading and language activities for children ranging in age from 6 month to 12 year old. Assists students in one-on-one or in group settings with class assignments; assists students with reading, reading comprehension, site words, word identification, computer based and on-line activities.
- Accepts direction and feedback from supervisors and follows through appropriately.
- Works when scheduled; begins and ends work as expected; calls in according to policy when arriving late for work or when absent; observes policies on break and lunch periods; uses work time appropriately.
- Demonstrates eagerness to learn and assume responsibility; seeks out and accepts increased responsibility; displays a “can do” approach to work
- Shows persistence and seeks alternatives when obstacles arise; seeks alternative solutions; does things before being asked or forced to by events
8:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Supervisor: Angie Moore
Hourly Rate: $10.00
Southern Crescent Technical College does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, national or ethnic origin, sex, religion, disability, age, political affiliation or belief, genetic information, veteran status, or citizenship status (except in those special circumstances permitted or mandated by law). The following have been designated to handle inquiries regarding the non-discrimination policies: Title IX/Equity Coordinator (Griffin Campus, Butts County Center, Henry County Center, and Jasper County Center), Assistant Director of Student Services, 501 Varsity Road, Mobile Unit 6B, Griffin, GA 30223, 770-228-7382; ADA/Section 504 Coordinator (Griffin Campus, Butts County Center, Henry County Center, and Jasper County Center) Special Services Coordinator, 501 Varsity Road, Mobile Unit 6B, Griffin, GA 30223, 770-228-7258; Title IX/Equity and ADA/Section 504 Coordinator (Flint River Campus) Special Services Coordinator, 1533 Highway 19 South, Room A-252, Thomaston, GA 30286, 706-646-6224. (Employee complaints), Director of Human Resources, Human Resources, 501 Varsity Road, Griffin, GA 30223, 770-229-3454. Any complaints filed against the Title IX/Equity Coordinator or ADA/Section 504 Coordinator on any campus/center shall be handled by, Vice President for Student Affairs, 501 Varsity Road, Room 700, Griffin, GA 30223, 770-228-7348.