Date Posted: August 17, 2020
- High school diploma or GED required. Minimum of three (3) years recent full-time commercial truck driving experience, current Class “A” Commercial Driver’s license, excellent MVR driving record, and ability to work flexible hours required.
- Associate degree, teaching experience as a commercial truck driving instructor, excellent human relations skills, good reputation in the truck driving community, computer skills and experience, and experience as a third party examiner preferred.
- This individual will be responsible for teaching commercial truck driving programs throughout the calendar year.
- Salary is commensurate with education and work experience.
- This is a part-time position and does not include insurance benefits.
- Work hours will not exceed 29 hours per week.
- Applicants scheduled for interviews will be notified of the status of the position.
- Candidates must successfully complete a criminal background investigation and motor vehicle screening.
Southern Crescent Technical College does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, national or ethnic origin, sex, religion, disability, age, political affiliation or belief, genetic information, veteran status, or citizenship status (except in those special circumstances permitted or mandated by law). The following have been designated to handle inquiries regarding the non-discrimination policies: Title IX/Equity Coordinator (Griffin Campus, Butts County Center, Henry County Center, and Jasper County Center), Assistant Director of Student Services, 501 Varsity Road, Mobile Unit 6B, Griffin, GA 30223, 770-228-7382; ADA/Section 504 Coordinator (Griffin Campus, Butts County Center, Henry County Center, and Jasper County Center) Special Services Coordinator, 501 Varsity Road, Mobile Unit 6B, Griffin, GA 30223, 770-228-7258; Title IX/Equity and ADA/Section 504 Coordinator (Flint River Campus) Special Services Coordinator, 1533 Highway 19 South, Room A-252, Thomaston, GA 30286, 706-646-6224. (Employee complaints), Director of Human Resources, Human Resources, 501 Varsity Road, Griffin, GA 30223, 770-229-3454. Any complaints filed against the Title IX/Equity Coordinator or ADA/Section 504 Coordinator on any campus/center shall be handled by, Vice President for Student Affairs, 501 Varsity Road, Room 700, Griffin, GA 30223, 770-228-7348.