Welcome to the Admissions Office. We are excited that you are interested in Southern Crescent Technical College. Our mission is to assist you in the process of becoming a Southern Crescent student.
Eligible Applicants: Individuals 16 years of age or older or dually enrolled high school students in the 9th, 10th, 11th, or 12th grades who seek access to quality instruction at the post-secondary level are eligible to register for admissions.
A high school diploma or GED is required for admission to most programs at Southern Crescent Technical College. We do however, offer some Technical Certificate of Credit programs that do not require a high school diploma or GED.
Prospective students entering all degree, diploma and specified certificate programs must do all of the following:
- Complete Application for Admissions ( $25 Non-Refundable Fee)
- Provide Official Final High School transcript (including graduation date and diploma type)
- Submit all Official Final College transcripts
- Submit ACT/SAT scores or take ACCUPLACER exam
- Proof of US Citizenship and Proof of GA Residency
Go through our step-by-step process to apply to Southern Crescent.