Southern Crescent Technical College Police Department is committed to providing students with a safe and secure environment in which to learn. The College reports statistics on the following crimes and offenses annually as required by the Clery Act. Furthermore, Southern Crescent Technical College Police Department must provide the following geographic breakdown of the crime statistics in the annual report.
CLERY - Annual Security Report
The 2017 Campus Security Policy and Crime Statistics Report is designed to inform you of SCTC’s campus crime statistics, security policies and steps you can take to maximize your personal safety. The SCTC Police Department and Campus Administration are committed to providing the highest standard of professionalism and services on behalf of this college and the surrounding counties we serve.
You can also access the data for this report by following these directions:
- Visit: http://ope.ed.gov/security
- Click on “Get data for one institution/campus.”
- On the “Step 1 – Institution/Campus Search” form, scroll down to: “Name of Institution:”
- Type in: Southern Crescent Technical College
- Click Search ( *For years prior to FY11, please choose either Flint River Technical College or Griffin Technical College )
- At “Step 2 – Select Campus,” choose: Main Campus
- After clicking on Main Campus, a cover sheet about the institution will display. If you scroll down the page you can click on any of the following located on the gray bar:
- Criminal offenses
- Hate offenses
- Arrest and Disciplinary Actions
Daily Crime Log
Southern Crescent Technical College Police Department also maintain records of all incidents that occur on campus including those which are not required to be reported under the Campus Security Act.
- View the Daily Crime Log
- You can also Campus Police to receive this information in printed form within two (2) business days of the request.