Logistics Management Specialist
The Logistics Management Specialist TCC program is a sequence of courses that is designed to prepare students for employment in the field of business logistics. The program focuses on specific occupational courses in the area of logistics that provide an overview of the process from product idea conception to product delivery to the consumer.
- Major Code: LM21
- Award Level: Technical Certificate of Credit
- Location: Henry Center
- Program Entrance Term: Fall, Spring, Summer
- Minimum Length of Program: 2 Terms
- Minimum Credit Hours for Graduation: 18
- Submit completed application and application fee
- Be at least 16 years of age
- Submit official high school transcript or GED transcript with test scores and ALL post-secondary transcripts in an official sealed envelope
- Meet assessment requirements
The following is a suggested path to complete this program in a timely manner. An individual’s path to completion may be different based on institutional and personal factors affecting his/her academic progress.
Note: While all courses are offered, they may vary by term and campus. See the program advisor for any questions.
|COMP 1000||Introduction to Computers||3|
|LOGI 1000||Business Logistics||3|
|LOGI 1020||Materials Management||3|
|MGMT 1100||Principles of Management||3|
|Choose one of the following:|
|BUSN 1410||Spreadsheet Concepts and Applications OR||4|