Logistics Management Technician
The Logistics Management Technician certificate program is designed to provide an overview of the logistics process from product idea conception to product delivery to the consumer. Topics include basic fundamentals of supply chain management, including a general knowledge of current management practices in logistics management, effective materials management, obtaining low cost and quality products, and transportation.
- Major Code: LMT1
- Award Level: Technical Certificate of Credit
- Location: Henry Center
- Program Entrance Term: Fall, Spring, Summer
- Minimum Length of Program: 2 Terms
- Minimum Credit Hours for Graduation: 15
- Submit completed application and application fee
- Be at least 16 years of age
- Submit official high school transcript or GED transcript with test scores and ALL post-secondary transcripts in an official sealed envelope
- Meet assessment requirements
The following is a suggested path to complete this program in a timely manner. An individual’s path to completion may be different based on institutional and personal factors affecting his/her academic progress.
Note: While all courses are offered, they may vary by term and campus. See the program advisor for any questions.
|LOGI 1000||Business Logistics||3|
|SCMA 1000||Introduction to Supply Chain Management||3|
|LOGI 1020||Materials Management||3|
|SCMA 1003||Intro. to Transportation and Logistics Management||3|