Cisco CCNP Specialist
- Location: Griffin Campus
- Major Code: CD71
- Award Level: TCC
- Program Entrance Term: Fall, Spring, Summer
- Minimum Length of Program: 2 Terms
- Minimum Credit Hours for Graduation: 12
The Cisco CCNP Specialist technical certificate of credit program prepares the experienced LAN and WAN technician to take the four Cisco Certified Networking Professional (CCNP) exams. Not only does the curriculum prepare students for the testing, but it also has the skill sets preparation that will enable the student to perform the associated tasks. Students must have received their CCNA Certification or have completed the courses in the Cisco CCNA Specialist technical certificate program.
- Submit completed application and application fee
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Submit official high school transcript or GED transcript with test scores and ALL post-secondary transcripts in an official sealed envelope
- Meet assessment requirements.
To ensure that students graduate with current skills in Computer Information Systems, the following course must be taken five years prior to graduation:
- All CIST
- COMP 1000
Courses transferred from other colleges also follow the five year rule.
|First Term||CIST 2471||CCNP ROUTE: Implementing IP Routing||4|
|CIST 2472||CCNP SWITCH: Implementing IP Switching||4|
|Second Term||CIST 2473||CCNP TSHOOT: Maintaining and Troubleshooting IP Networks||4|
**Courses will be accepted when transferred in from another institution with a grade of a C or better but may not be offered at this institution.