Graphic & Animation Developer (Certificate)
Computer Information Graphics and Animation Developer is a program that focuses on preparing the student to learn and develop skills necessary for entry-level graphics and animation developers to design, create, build, and maintain graphic and animation technologies used by modern web sites.
- Major Code: GAA1
- Award Level: Technical Certificate of Credit
- Location: Griffin Campus and Henry Site
- Program Entrance Term: Fall, Spring
- Minimum Length of Program: 2 terms
- Minimum Credit Hours for Graduation: 19
- Submit completed application and application fee
- Be at least 16 years of age
- Submit official high school transcript or GED transcript with test scores and ALL post-secondary transcripts in an official sealed envelope
- Meet assessment requirements
All pre-requisite courses must be completed with at least a "C" grade.
To ensure that students graduate with current skills in computer information systems, all CIST courses must be taken five years prior to graduation. Courses older than five years must be retaken. Courses transferred from other colleges also follow the five year rule.
The following is a suggested path to complete this program in a timely manner. An individual's path to completion may be different based on institutional and personal factors affecting his/her academic progress.
Note: While all courses are offered, they may vary by term and campus. See the program advisor for any questions.
|CIST 1001||Computer Concepts||4|
|CIST 1510||Web Development I||3|
|CIST 1530||Web Graphics I||3|
|CIST 1540||Web Animation I||3|
|CIST 2531||Web Graphics II||3|
|CIST 2541||Web Animation II||3|
Career and Academic Planning