Microsoft Network Administrator
- Location: Griffin and Henry Campuses
- Major Code: MS11
- Award Level: TCC
- Program Entrance Term: Fall, Spring, Summer
- Minimum Length of Program: 3 Terms
- Minimum Credit Hours for Graduation: 16
The Microsoft Network Administrator Technician certificate provides training in Microsoft networking. This certificate will prepare the student for an entry-level computer networking position. Skills taught include implementation of Microsoft operating systems, implementation of Microsoft servers, and networking infrastructure. This certificate prepares the student to sit for the Microsoft Certified IP Professional (MCITP) networking exam. Hands-on labs provide students with real world simulations.
- Submit completed application and application fee
- Be at least 16 years of age
- Submit official high school transcript or GED transcript with test scores and ALL post-secondary transcripts in an official sealed envelope
- Meet assessment requirements
To ensure that students graduate with current skills in Computer Information Systems, the following course must be taken five years prior to graduation:
- All CIST
- COMP 1000
Courses transferred from other colleges also follow the five year rule.
|First Term||CIST 2411||Microsoft Client||4|
|CIST 2412||Microsoft Server Directory Services||4|
|Second Term||CIST 2413||Microsoft Server Infrastructure||4|
|Third Term||CIST 2414||Microsoft Server Administrator||4|
**Courses will be accepted when transferred in from another institution with a grade of a C or better but may not be offered at this institution.