Film and TV Production - Administrative Assistant II
Film Production - Advanced Administrative Support Assistant certificate program will train competent entry-level Film/Video Production Assistants who can successfully get an entry-level job in the film/video production industry or continue with their education goals in one of the other Film Production program areas. Subject matter includes advanced training in production office protocols/expectations, the pre-production /production / post-production process and crew responsibilities / hierarchy. Hands on labs provide students with authentic real world Film and TV production simulations.
- Major Code: AA21
- Award Level: Technical Certificate of Credit
- Location: Griffin Campus
- Program Entrance Term: Fall, Spring
- Minimum Length of Program: 2 Terms
- Minimum Credit Hours for Graduation: 18
- Submit completed application and application fee
- Be at least 16 years of age
- Submit official high school transcript or GED transcript with test scores and ALL post-secondary transcripts in an official sealed envelope
- Meet assessment requirements
The following is a suggested path to complete this program in a timely manner. An individual’s path to completion may be different based on institutional and personal factors affecting his/her academic progress.
Note: While all courses are offered, they may vary by term and campus. See the program advisor for any questions.
Career and Academic Planning