Film and TV Production - On-Set Production Assistant II
Film and TV Production Advanced On-Set Production Assistant II certificate program will train competent entry-level Film/Video Production Assistants who can successfully get an entry-level job in the film/video production industry or continue with their education goals in one of the other Film Production program areas. Subject matter includes advanced training in On-Set production protocols, the pre-production, production, and post production process plus crew responsibilities. Hands-on labs provide students with authentic real world Film and TV production simulations.
- Major Code: AOP1
- Award Level: Technical Certificate of Credit
- Location: Griffin Campus
- Program Entrance Term: Fall, Spring
- Minimum Length of Program: 1 Terms
- Minimum Credit Hours for Graduation: 19
- Submit completed application and application fee
- Be at least 16 years of age
- Submit official high school transcript or GED transcript with test scores and ALL post-secondary transcripts in an official sealed envelope
- Meet assessment requirements
The following is a suggested path to complete this program in a timely manner. An individual’s path to completion may be different based on institutional and personal factors affecting his/her academic progress.
Note: While all courses are offered, they may vary by term and campus. See the program advisor for any questions.
|FILM 2010||Advanced Skills for Film and TV Production I||3|
|FILM 2020||Advanced Skills for Film and TV Production II||3|
|FILM 2030||Essentials of Film and TV Post-Production II||3|
|FILM 2040||Advanced Film and TV Production Scheduling/Movie Magic||3|
|FILM 2050||Advanced Film and TV Production Budgeting/Movie Magic||3|
|FILM 2550||GFA Film Practicum/Internship OR||6|
|FILM 2900||Film and TV Production Practicum/Internship||4|
Career and Academic Planning