Early Childhood Program Administration (Certificate)
The Early Childhood Program Administration TCC program is a sequence of three courses designed to prepare students for a job as manager of a childcare learning center or a group day care center. The program emphasizes child growth and development and management and administration issues involved in managing childcare programs. Graduates have qualifications to be employed in early care and education settings including childcare centers and homes, Head Start/Early Head Start programs, and Georgia Pre-K programs.
- Major Code: ECP1
- Award Level: Technical Certificate of Credit
- Location: Griffin and Flint River Campuses, Henry Center and Online
- Program Entrance Term: Fall, Spring, Summer
- Minimum Length of Program: 1 Term
- Minimum Credit Hours for Graduation: 9
- Submit completed application and application fee
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Submit official high school transcript or GED transcript with test scores and ALL post-secondary transcripts in an official sealed envelope
- Meet assessment requirements
All learning support classes must be completed and a minimum grade of C for each course is required to receive the certificate of award from SCTC.
Approximate additional costs other than tuition, fees, and textbooks.
The following is a suggested path to complete this program in a timely manner. An individual’s path to completion may be different based on institutional and personal factors affecting his/her academic progress.
Note: While all courses are offered, they may vary by term and campus. See the program advisor for any questions.
|ECCE 1103||Child Growth and Development (Required)||3|
|ECCE 2320||Program Administration and Facility Mgmt. (Required)||3|
|ECCE 2322||Personnel Management (Required)||3|
Dr. Roslyn J. McCurry/Henry County
Angela Chambers/Flint River Campus
Gary Larson/Flint River Campus
Margaret McCall/Griffin Campus