NCCER Advanced Plumbing Technician (Certificate)
The NCCER Advanced Plumbing Technician program of study is the culmination of a series of plumbing trades programs. The program emphasizes a combination of plumbing theory and practical application necessary for successful employment in the plumbing trade. Program graduates earn an NCCER Advanced Plumbing Technician certificate and have the qualifications of an apprentice plumber.
- Major Code: AP61
- Award Level: Technical Certificate of Credit
- Location: Griffin Campus
- Program Entrance Term: Fall, Spring, Summer
- Minimum Length of Program: 1 term
- Minimum Credit Hours for Graduation: 14
- Submit completed application and application fee
- Be at least 16 years of age
- Submit official high school transcript or GED transcript with test scores and ALL post-secondary transcripts in an official sealed envelope
- Meet assessment requirements
NCCER Advanced Plumbing Technician (AP61), NCCER Plumbing Technology (IP31), and NCCER Advanced Pipefitting Technician (AM71) are embedded TCC's of the NCCER Plumbing and Pipefitting Technology Diploma (PT32). Students must be enrolled in the NCCER Plumbing and Pipefitting Technology Diploma (PT32) to receive the NCCER Advanced Plumbing Technician (AP61), NCCER Pipefitting Technology (IP31), and NCCER Advanced Pipefitting Technician (AM71) TCC's.
The following is a suggested path to complete this program in a timely manner. An individual’s path to completion may be different based on institutional and personal factors affecting his/her academic progress.
Note: While all courses are offered, they may vary by term and campus. See the program advisor for any questions.
|PLBG 1045||Advanced Plumbing Concepts I||4|
|PLBG 1055||Advanced Plumbing Concepts II||3|
|PLBG 1065||Specialty Plumbing Applications I||4|
|PLBG 1068||Specialty Plumbing Applications II||3|