Air Conditioning Technician Assistant (Certificate)
The Air Conditioning Technician Assistant TCC is a series of courses that prepares students to hold positions as refrigeration technician assistants.
- Major Code: AZ31
- Award Level: Certificate
- Location: Griffin and Flint River Campuses
- Program Entrance Term: Fall, Spring, Summer
- Minimum Length of Program: 1 Terms
- Minimum Credit Hours for Graduation: 12
- Submit completed application and application fee
- Be at least 16 years of age
- Submit official high school transcript or GED transcript with test scores and ALL post-secondary transcripts in an official sealed envelope
- Meet assessment requirements
Approximate additional costs other than tuition, fees, and textbooks:
|Tools||$300 and up|
|Equipment/supplies||$70 and up|
Other required expenses for industry exams:
|EPA 608 certification||$25|
The following is a suggested path to complete this program in a timely manner. An individual’s path to completion may be different based on institutional and personal factors affecting his/her academic progress.
Note: While all courses are offered, they may vary by term and campus. See the program advisor for any questions.