Automotive Collision Mechanical/Electrical Helper (Certificate)
The Automotive Collision Mechanical and Electrical Helper TCC is a sequence of courses designed to prepare students for pursuing a helper position in the automotive collision repair profession. The program covers work shop safety, organization and flow as well as basic auto body component removal and replacement procedures and automotive mechanical and electrical system components.
- Major Code: AH71
- Award Level: Certificate
- Location: Henry County Campus
- Program Entrance Term: Fall
- Minimum Length of Program: 1 Term
- Minimum Credit Hours for Graduation: 17
- Submit completed application and application fee
- Be at least 16 years of age
- Submit official high school transcript or GED transcript with test scores and ALL post-secondary transcripts in an official sealed envelope
- Meet assessment requirements
The following is a suggested path to complete this program in a timely manner. An individual’s path to completion may be different based on institutional and personal factors affecting his/her academic progress.
Note: While all courses are offered, they may vary by term and campus. See the program advisor for any questions.