Automotive Refinishing Assistant II (Certificate)
The Automotive Refinishing Assistant II program is an advanced certificate option for students who complete the Automotive Refinishing Assistant I program. This program is designed to produce graduates who are entry-level paint and refinishing specialists. Topics will include surface preparation, paint identification, spray gun equipment, spray gun techniques, blending and tinting, and matching of colors.
- Location: Griffin Campus
- Major Code: AP71
- Award Level: TCC
- Program Entrance Term: Fall, Spring
- Minimum Length of Program: 1 term
- Minimum Credit Hours for Graduation: 10
- Submit completed application and application fee
- Be at least 16 years of age
- Submit official high school transcript or GED transcript with test scores and ALL post-secondary transcripts in an official sealed envelope
- Meet assessment requirements
The following is a suggested path to complete this program in a timely manner. An individual’s path to completion may be different based on institutional and personal factors affecting his/her academic progress.
Note: While all courses are offered, they may vary by term and campus. See the program advisor for any questions.
Program Courses Credits
|ACRP 2001—Introduction to Auto Painting and Refinishing||5|
|ACRP 2002—Painting and Refinishing Techniques||5|