Industrial Electrician (Certificate)
The Industrial Electrician technical certificate of credit prepares students for employment using basic electrical maintenance skills. Instruction is provided in the occupational areas of industrial safety, direct and alternating current principles, and industrial wiring.
- Major Code: IE41
- Award Level: TCC
- Location: Flint River and Griffin Campuses
- Program Entrance Term: Fall, Spring
- Minimum Length of Program: 2 terms
- Minimum Credit Hours for Graduation: 10
- Submit completed application and application fee
- Be at least 16 years of age
- Submit official high school transcript or GED transcript with test scores and ALL post-secondary transcripts in an official sealed envelope
- Meet assessment requirements
The following is a suggested path to complete this program in a timely manner. An individual’s path to completion may be different based on institutional and personal factors affecting his/her academic progress.
Note: While all courses are offered, they may vary by term and campus. See the program advisor for any questions.
Program Courses Credits
|IDSY 1101—DC Circuit Analysis||3|
|IDSY 1105—AC Circuit Analysis||3|
|IDSY 1130—Industrial Wiring||4|
Department Chair, Technical and Industrial Programs
Flint River Campus