Industrial Maintenance Technician (Certificate)
The Industrial Maintenance Technician certificate program prepares students to install, program, troubleshoot, repair, and modify machinery and automated systems in manufacturing environments. Emphasis is on the maintenance and troubleshooting of industrial control systems and automated equipment.
- Major Code: IM31
- Award Level: Technical Certificate of Credit
- Location: Griffin and Flint River Campuses and Henry Site
- Program Entrance Term: Fall, Spring, Summer
- Minimum Length of Program: 3 term
- Minimum Credit Hours for Graduation: 22
- Submit completed application and application fee
- Be at least 16 years of age
- Submit official high school transcript or GED transcript with test scores and ALL post-secondary transcripts in an official sealed envelope
- Meet assessment requirements
The following is a suggested path to complete this program in a timely manner. An individual's path to completion may be different based on institutional and personal factors affecting his/her academic progress.
Note: While all courses are offered, they may vary by term and campus. See the program advisor for any questions.
|IDSY 1101||DC Circuit Analysis||3|
|IDSY 1105||AC Circuit Analysis||3|
|IDSY 1170||Industrial Mechanics||4|
|IDSY 1110||Industrial Motor Controls I||4|
|IDSY 1120||Basic Industrial PLCs||4|
|IDSY 1220||Intermediate Industrial PLCs||4|
Department Chair, Technical and Industrial Programs
Flint River Campus