Intermediate Plumbing Technician (Certificate)
The Intermediate Plumbing Technician program of study is a sequence of courses that builds on fundamental plumbing skills. The program emphasis a combination of plumbing theory and practical application necessary for successful employment. Prior to enrolling in this program, students must have a thorough understanding of basic plumbing fundamentals. Program graduates receive an Intermediate Plumbing Technician Certificate of Completion and have the qualification of a plumbing technician.
- Location: Griffin Campus
- Major Code: IPT1
- Program Entrance Term: Fall, Spring, Summer
- Minimum Length of Program: 1 term
- Minimum Credit Hours for Graduation: 12
- Submit completed application and application fee
- Be at least 16 years of age
- Submit official high school transcript or GED transcript with test scores and ALL post-secondary transcripts in an official sealed envelope
- Meet assessment requirements
The following is a suggested path to complete this program in a timely manner. An individual’s path to completion may be different based on institutional and personal factors affecting his/her academic progress.
Note: While all courses are offered, they may vary by term and campus. See the program advisor for any questions.
|COFC 1080||Construction Trades Core||4|
|PLBG 1025||Intermediate Plumbing I||4|
|PLBG 1035||Intermediate Plumbing II||4|