Light Commercial Air Conditioning Specialization (Certificate)
The Light Commercial Air Conditioning Specialization TCC is a sequence of courses that prepares diploma or degree graduates or air conditioning technicians for careers in the light commercial air conditioning industry. The program emphasizes a combination of air conditioning theory and practical applications necessary for successful employment. Program graduates receive a Light Commercial Air Conditioning Specialization technical certificate of credit.
- Location: Flint River and Griffin Campuses
- Major Code: LC11
- Program Entrance Term: Fall, Spring, Summer
- Minimum Length of Program: 1 term
- Minimum Credit Hours for Graduation: 12
- Submit completed application and application fee
- Be at least 16 years of age
- Submit official high school transcript or GED transcript with test scores and ALL post-secondary transcripts in an official sealed envelope
- Meet assessment requirements
The following is a suggested path to complete this program in a timely manner. An individual’s path to completion may be different based on institutional and personal factors affecting his/her academic progress.
Note: While all courses are offered, they may vary by term and campus. See the program advisor for any questions.
Program Courses Credits
|AIRC 2005—Design and Application of Light Commercial AC||4|
|AIRC 2010—Light Commercial Air Conditioning Control Systems||4|
|AIRC 2020—Light Commercial Air Conditioning Systems Operation||4|