Mill Operator (Certificate)
The Mill Operator certificate program teaches students to effectively operate milling machinery. Students become proficient in blueprint reading, general mathematical operations, and are provided the necessary knowledge and skills to obtain employment as a milling machinist.
- Location: Griffin Campus
- Major Code: MP11
- Program Entrance Term: Fall, Spring, Summer
- Minimum Length of Program: 1 term
- Minimum Credit Hours for Graduation: 13
- Submit completed application and application fee
- Be at least 16 years of age
- Submit official high school transcript or GED transcript with test scores and ALL post-secondary transcripts in an official sealed envelope
- Meet assessment requirements
The following is a suggested path to complete this program in a timely manner. An individual’s path to completion may be different based on institutional and personal factors affecting his/her academic progress.
Note: While all courses are offered, they may vary by term and campus. See the program advisor for any questions.
|MCHT 1011||Introduction to Machine Tool||4|
|MCHT 1012||Blueprint for Machine Tool||3|
|MCHT 1120||Mill Operations I||3|
|MCHT 1220||Mill Operations II||3|