Foundation Scholarships: (Summer AND Fall applications open March 1st - March 31st, 2019)
The Southern Crescent Technical College Foundation, Inc. offers scholarship opportunities to students. Scholarship funds are NOT paid directly to the student. Please read all application materials carefully--some restrictions apply. Foundation scholarships are reviewed by a panel of faculty/staff and awarded to a currently enrolled part-time or full-time SCTC student.
- Student must be in good academic standing with a cumulative GPA of 2.50 or higher in a certificate, diploma or degree program.
- All applications require uploading and attaching a current Federal Tax Return with all social security and bank numbers redacted plus a 250-word essay explaining how receiving the scholarship will help you attain your educational plans and career goals.
- Some scholarships require an attached list of course-required textbook and/or tool (supply list) and cost estimate.
- Textbook and Toolbox Scholarships are for purchases at the SCTC Bookstore.
- If course-required items are not in stock, please contact Bookstore Coordinator, Brannen Wall, for assistance.
- Please provide an explanation of your financial need for the scholarship when you fill out the application.
- If awarded a scholarship, a photograph with a note of gratitude is required from the recipient.
The SUMMER SEMESTER 2019 AND FALL SEMESTER 2019 Scholarship Deadline is Midnight, MARCH 31, 2019. Applications will be open online from March 1st to March 31st, 2019. Results for Summer Semester scholarships will be announced in a personal email to the student applicant in May 2019.
NOTE: This is the ONLY time that you can apply for FALL scholarships. The application to apply for SUMMER AND FALL scholarships will be open March 1st, 2019 to March 31st, 2019.
For additional information on foundation scholarships contact:
- PH: (770) 229-3466
- FAX: (770) 229-3236
- Email: email@example.com