Foundation Scholarships: (Spring 2020 applications open September 1st - September 30th, 2019)
The Southern Crescent Technical College Foundation, Inc. offers scholarship opportunities to students. Scholarship funds are NOT paid directly to the student. Please read all application materials carefully--some restrictions apply. Foundation scholarships are reviewed by a panel of faculty/staff and awarded to a currently enrolled part-time or full-time SCTC student.
- Student must be in good academic standing with a cumulative GPA of 2.50 or higher in a certificate, diploma or degree program.
- All applications require uploading and attaching a current Federal Tax Return with all social security and bank numbers redacted plus a 250-word essay explaining how receiving the scholarship will help you attain your educational plans and career goals.
- Some scholarships require an attached list of course-required textbook and/or tool (supply list) and cost estimate.
- Textbook and Toolbox Scholarships are for purchases at the SCTC Bookstore.
- If course-required items are not in stock, please contact Bookstore Coordinator, Brannen Wall, for assistance.
- Please provide an explanation of your financial need for the scholarship when you fill out the application.
- If awarded a scholarship, a photograph with a note of gratitude is required from the recipient.
For additional information on foundation scholarships contact:
- PH: (770) 229-3466
- FAX: (770) 229-3236
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org