- 1st Retest: Student will be allowed to retest, as soon as, the next calendar day the Testing Center is open.
- 2nd Retest: Confidence Builder recommended prior to attempting retest. This tool provides additional practice.
- If the student does not earn acceptable scores after 2nd retest, they will be placed in the Learning Support course(s) associated with
- Applicants cannot retest if they have begun a Learning Support course.
- Once a Learning Support course has been completed satisfactorily and a final grade has been posted, the student can retest in that particular subject one time. If the required score is not met, the student must continue with the sequence of Learning Support.
Please read and complete the following two forms. These forms should be brought with you on the day of testing.