Online GED Test
- Available to take from home 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Visit the Online GED Test website
- You will need a computer, webcam, and reliable internet — no tablets or phones are allowed.
In-Person GED v. Online GED comparison chart
In-Person GED Test
GED Testing Registration
Registration and scheduling for the GED exam must be done online at ged.com. If you have problems with registration or scheduling for the GED exam please contact Pearson Vue at 1-877-392-6433. For Spanish Testing call 1-877-450-3276.
- Registering is a 3 step process.
- Create an account at ged.com
- Register with Pearson Vue
- Schedule testing and pay
- Be sure to note the testing location when scheduling
COVID-19 Testing Requirements in Georgia
One of the following forms is required each time you enter a testing center during the COVID-19 Pandemic.