Applicants previously enrolled in one or more institutions of higher education who wish to enroll in a credit program can be admitted when the following are submitted to the Admissions Office:
- A completed Admissions Application
- Effective January 1, 2012, if applying for in-state tuition more information may be required, Verification of Lawful Presence in the United States.
- A $25.00 non-refundable application fee.
- An official high school transcript or GED scores. If the transcript is in a language other than English, the transcript must be evaluated for equivalency by an approved evaluation agency. If an applicant has an associate degree or a baccalaureate degree, a high school transcript is not required.
- Official transcripts from all colleges previously attended.
- Satisfactory scores on the ACCUPLACER, COMPASS, SAT, ACT, or the ASSET Test or equivalent program-level English and math coursework with a "C" or better may be used in lieu of completing the placement test.
Go through our step-by-step process to apply to Southern Crescent.