The Career Services Office provides students and alumni with a multitude of career development resources and job search assistance services. All job opportunities posted by employers can be found in TIGERLINK. TIGERLINK also assists employers with hiring Southern Crescent Technical College students and alumni for full-time positions, part-time jobs, internships, and externships.
Connecting SCTC Talent with quality employers is our daily goal!
Here are just some of the features/resources of the Career Services Office:
- Access the TIGERLINK Cover Letter/Resume Builder.
- Browse the TIGERLINK Job Board.
- Take the Career Finder/Career Coach Assessments via FOCUS 2.
- Learn about Career Fairs/Workshops.
- Receive Job Notifications.
- Add Resume to the TIGERLINK ResumeBook.
- Post Jobs and internships via TIGERLINK, our online job recruitment system. TIGERLINK is accessible by over 7,000 students and alumni.
- Register for SCTC Career Fairs.
- Request to conduct on-campus recruitment events, such as Hiring Events and In-class Information Sessions.
- Access the TIGERLINK ResumeBook (upon request).
- Access the TIGERLINK Job Board to stay abreast of job trends/opportunities in the region.
- Search for your students to ensure they have a resume uploaded in TIGERLINK.
- Browse Workshops/Career Fairs and encourage your students to attend.
- Submit a request for a Career Services Staff member to conduct a workshop in your classroom.